Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feeling Overwhelmed?

I know that sometimes keeping up with things can be a little overwhelming. I'm no different than most people. When I first started being an intern, keeping up with things (updating my progress chart) was a little difficult, and also finding the time to complete my work as needed. I was able to overcome this. I decide to set aside time from my schedule of being a Father, a Husband, and a Student each week to work on the things I needed to work on and update the documents that needed worked on. I explained to my family and school that I have made a commitment to this and I need to see it through. I planned when to do my homework, and I also scheduled time to be an intern. To my surprise, everyone was very accepting of this. I guess all I needed to do was to exercise my time managment skills. I know somethings in life at times have to become before others, I never forget this. I'm not saying I'm perfect, I still at times struggle to balance these 3 roles I play out, but if people are understanding then things will go well.

I hope you find inspiration in this.

0 comments: