Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hard to understand

I am working on a game that I plan on submitting to MyGLife and also tutorials for them as well. The game is another jigsaw puzzle. There is not much to the actual animation, it's all mainly controlled by AS 2.0. I was working well into the tutorial and had my puzzle together, but when I ran the game, one of the puzzle pieces were missing. I don't understand. I compared my work to the downloaded tutorial, and it seems to be the same as his. I guess I will triple check and maybe start all over if need be. This goes to show that not all things work out to the you thought it would. I will post up the link to the game whenit's finished. But here soon, I will alos load up both my game files and the tutorial game files that I am working with so maybe not only will I tell someone how to do something, maybe they can tell me where I went wrong or over looked something. Until then, Greetings from the Land of Steward.

0 comments: