Monday, March 10, 2008

Starting the week off right!

I think I'm gonna start this wekk off right with a nice blog. I have posted some old tutorials again with a new look here on my internship page. I am trying to figure out also on how to create the tutorial for the link in my new swf files that link you to my personal wiki site. I initially found it the help files, but some of the numbers within the AS is a little confusing, so I'm gonna play around with them and see what they exactly do.

Also to better understand some other ways of making other swf's, I have created a soundboard. For those who don't know what a soundboard is, it's a Flash file that contains multiple sounds, contained within buttons placed on the stage. Due the actual content of the soundboard, I will NOT be posting this on my internship page but my personal page along with the fla file so you can see how I did this.

I have also obtained some "E-Books" on Actionscript 2.0. I have these posted on my personal wiki as well.

Well I think this is gonna be a good start for the week. I am actually excited to see what I am going to be coming up with next.

I can feel it, the creative juices are flowing! :)

0 comments: