Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Surveying the Land

I took a look at the other schools around the state, and I must say they seem to be right on with what they got going for them. But I did notice one thing though, I can't remember what school it was exactly, but they had a game in the works and the problem I seen with it was you could not see the character when it was standing still or moving left or right. The only time the character is visible is when it's jumping. I'm gonna revisit that school and see if I can get ahold of their copy of the .fla file and see what I can do to help them out. I can't remember which school it was, but I'm sure I will find it.

But as in for me, I'm looking to pop a few tutorials this week about Actionscript. I don't know where to start but I think the beginning will be a good place to start. I will be visiting AS 2.0, for that is the language I am programming in. I may find some AS 3.0 and try to compare it to what is similar in 2.0. I'm looking for these to be developed by the end of the week and posted. I have some great eBooks on my personal wiki that may shed some light on anything I haven't touched on, or did but didn't go into great detail.

Until next time, have a good day!

0 comments: